How To Order Textbooks from SDSU Bookstore
Please follow these steps to order textbooks from the SDSU Bookstore. Since they normally serve their full-time on-campus students, their procedures are a little different from normal commercial bookstores.
Click the San Diego State University’s Aztec Bookstore link. The bookstore will open in a new browser window.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Accept to indicate you understand their conditions of sale.
2. Select the current term that includes the words Extended Studies. Our winter semester (January classes) corresponds to the SDSU Spring 1 semester. We use the same terms for Spring 2 (April classes), Summer and Fall semesters.
4. Select the department. All of our courses are included in the engineering department (ENGR) as indicated by the SDSU number in the table below.
5. Select the course you are buying a textbook for. The number should match the SDSU number in the table below.
6. Select a section by clicking on the instructors name (THIBODEAUX). Then the textbook name should appear below and you can continue on to purchase the book and arrange for shipping.
Note: If you purchase a used book be sure that you are getting the correct edition and that all enclosures are included.
|Our Number||SDSU number||Course Title|
|101||ENGR 034||INTRODUCTION TO CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATING|
|102||ENGR 035||ESSENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MATH|
|103||ENGR 033||CONSTRUCTION BLUEPRINT READING|
|105||ENGR 021||ESTIMATING & BIDDING I|
|106||ENGR 022||ESTIMATING & BIDDING II|
|107||ENGR 018||CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS & PROCESSES|
|108||ENGR 043||CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND METHODS|
|109||ENGR 044||PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS OF CIVIL CONSTRUCTION|
|110||ENGR 046||CIVIL BLUEPRINT READING AND MATERIALS|
|114||ENGR 045||ESTIMATING CIVIL AND SITE WORK CONSTRUCTION|
|201||ENGR 028||LEADERSHIP & MOTIVATION|
|202||ENGR 030||ORAL & WRITTEN COMMUNICATION|
|203||ENGR 048||CONSTRUCTION PROBLEM SOLVING & RISK MANAGEMENT|
|204||ENGR 031||CONTRACT DOCUMENTS & CONSTRUCTION LAW|
|205||ENGR 032||PLANNING & SCHEDULING|
|206||ENGR 041||CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTIVITY & COST MANAGEMENT|
|305||ENGR 038||BUILDING GREEN BUILDINGS|
|308||ENGR 047||CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT|