Follow these steps for class registration:
Step 1. Click on the name of the school to review course fees and registration information.
Step 2. Click the registration link under the name of the school to continue the registration process with your school of choice.
If you want college credit, choose San Diego State University. If college credit is not important to you, then choose one of the other organizations for registration.
Where would you like to attend school?
Our primary providers will take students from anywhere in the country. Choose from San Diego State University, American Society of Professional Estimators, American Association of Cost Engineers International, Bucks County Community College, South Florida Chapter of AGC, Inland Northwest AGC, New Mexico Building Branch AGC and the Greater Florida Chapter of the AGC.
You can also check our list of partners and see if their local chapter in your area is registering students.
San Diego State University
SDSU has created several certificate programs based upon our classes.
Choose SDSU if:
- You wish to attend an accredited state university and
- You wish to earn professional college credits for the course and
- You wish to earn the SDSU Certificate in Construction Project Management, Construction Supervision with Emphasis, Construction Practices, Construction Estimating, or one of their other certificates and
- You wish to take advantage of the active duty military spouse programs
- You wish to use the workforce partnership assistance program.
Fee per course = $594. Student purchases the textbook separately.
See the following links for more information about the SDSU certificate programs or register for SDSU classes.
- Certificate in Civil Sitework uses our new 100 series courses (104-109)
- Certificate in Construction Supervision uses our 200 series courses (201 – 209)
- Certificate in Construction Estimating which uses our 100 series courses (101 – 107)
- Certificate in Construction Practices uses selected 100 and 200 series courses.
- Certificate in Construction Project Management uses selected 100 and 300 series courses
Email email@example.com or call (619) 594-3297 for more information.
American Society of Professional Estimators
The ASPE offers all of our courses to students anywhere in the United States.
Choose the ASPE if:
- Earn any of the 6 educational certificates
- You wish to earn the ASPE Certificate of Completion for each course.
- You wish to take the course for less cost than the accredited providers.
- You are an ASPE member and you wish a discount off the following prices.
$495 for 100 series courses (textbook and course materials included)
$445 for 200 series courses (student must purchase textbook). Textbook info.
$495 for 300 series courses (textbook and course materials included)
Register online with the ASPE or call them at 1-888-378-6283 for more information.
The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering offers all of our online courses to members and non-members.
Choose AACE International if:
- You wish to earn the AACE International Certificate of Completion for each course.
- AACE International does not participate in the certificate programs.
Average cost = $600 for non members, $500 for members. Textbook is not included in the price for 200 series. It is included for 100 series courses.
Bucks County Community College
Choose Bucks if:
- You wish to attend an accredited public school. (Classes are not for credit)
- You wish to earn the Certificate in Construction Supervision, Construction Practices, Construction Estimating or one of their other certificates and
- You are not concerned about receiving college credits.
$535 for 100 and 300 series. Textbooks are included in this price.
$435 for 200 series courses. You must purchase your own texts for these courses. View textbook information.
Register online with Bucks County Community College or view Bucks Certification info about their programs, or call Elena Lydon at 215-968-8411 for more information.
Inland Northwest AGC
Inland Northwest AGC of Spokane WA offers all of our online courses to members and non-members.
Choose Inland Northwest AGC if
- you wish to earn a certificate of completion for each course you successfully finish. Find out more about Inland Northwest AGC certificate programs including:
- Construction Management Fundamentals Certification program
- Construction Estimating Certification program
- Supervisory Training Program Certificate
Average cost = AGC Members $475, Non-members $525 (textbook included)
Contact Mary Tantriella (509) 535-0391 Mtantriella@NWAGC.org for more information.
AGC New Mexico Building Branch
AGC New Mexico offers all of our online courses to members and non-members.
Choose AGC New Mexico if
you wish to earn an AGC certificate for each 200 series STP class you successfully finish.
Average cost = AGC Members $515, Non-members $535, textbooks are included in the price ($150 value for 200 series courses)
Complete our AGC New Mexico Building Branch registration form. You can email Carol Littler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 842-1462 with questions.
AGC Florida East Coast Chapter
Choose AGC Florida East Coast Chapter if
you wish to earn a certificate of completion for each 200 Series STP online course you successfully finish. Register with the AGC Florida East Coast Chapter
Contact Danielle Hartog at email@example.com or by phone at 561 833 3609
AGC Seattle Washington
CHOOSE AGC EDUCATION FOUNDATION IF
You would like to take any of our online courses as an AGC member or non-member.Filter their class calendar for “online” classes to quickly see online courses available as they have many on-location classes also available.
Additional Nationwide Construction Chapters or Registration Affiliates
Our classes are offered at several AGC chapters and nonprofit industry organizations. Check our list of partners to see if your local construction organization is making our classes available to you at reduced prices.
The above prices are provided for information only. Our partners may list different prices coordinated within their different program offerings.