Get a Professional Certificate In
The Certificate in Construction Project Management equips students with a variety of resources and collaborative practice in planning and scheduling, contract documents and construction law, exploration and practice in selecting the right equipment for the job, sustainable construction practices, applying the law to case studies commonly encountered on site, and more.
Register Today – Courses Begin September 11th.
Orientation starts September 5th
Registration Ends September 20th Check with your school of choice to confirm their registration dates.
Construction Experts Inc provides high quality, interactive online construction education courses to industry professionals who want to advance their career.
In 7 years, over 500 hundred students have successfully completed the Certificate in Construction Project Management online.
Registration Ends September 20th REGISTER TODAY
Students register through one of the following schools to sign up for classes in the Certificate in Construction Project Management.
Students come to Construction Experts online classes from all across the United States,
various countries around the world, and throughout different sectors in the construction industry
Residential and Commercial Construction, General Contractors, Subcontractors, Home Rehabilitation Specialists and Renovation Specialists, Senior Project Managers, Laborers, Carpenters, Project Administrators, Framers, Project Managers, Formen, Estimators, Project Coordinators, Office Administrators, Bookkeepers, Project Engineers, Sheet Metal Installers Journeymen Ironworkers, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Senior Project Coordinators, Facilities Maintenance Supervisors, Interns, Real Estate Developers, Document Control Coordinators, Contracts Specialists, Electrical Designers, Project Designers, Facility Engineer, Maintenance Managers, Lead Technicians, Facilities and Operations Managers and career changers of all walks of life.
Our instructors are construction professionals currently working in the field.
Classes included in the Certificate in Construction Project Management include:
- Manage various types and sources of risk
- Explain the basics of project estimates and differentiate between direct and indirect costs
- Explain key procedures and documents in preconstruction
- Understand and apply scheduling techniques
- Examine the legal liability of construction professionals
- Understand the protections given by bonds, liens, and waivers
- Recognize the validity of offers and counter offers
- Explain how to avoid disputes through the use of clauses and how to avoid defects
- Become familiar with construction equipment and their capabilities
- Learn how to best utilize construction equipment on site work and heavy civil projects
- Properly select equipment based on application, utilization, productivity, and other factors
- Develop a basic understanding of unit price and earthwork quantities
- Become familiar with the process of project planning and the efficiencies derived from planning
- Define schedule activities and assign reasonable durations to activities
- Properly sequence activities for logical project flow
- Monitor, compare and update the project schedule
- Explain how green building practices impact materials and equipment procurement
- Explain the risks associated with sustainable construction practices
- Find green construction impact information in the contract documents
- Explain how green building will impact the construction processes
AND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ELECTIVES
OFFERED JUNE 26
- Understand and use common legal terms
- Understand the different forms of formal dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Determine the levels of decision making authority and relationships as defined by general conditions
- Understand the effects of changes as they are encountered and develop methods to respond to potential conflicts resulting from changes
- Understand the general relationship between project estimating, productivity planning, measurement, project planning, scheduling and project control
- Learn different techniques for managing subcontractors on the job site
- Develop strategies to increase productivity by using labor and equipment efficiently
- Practice strategies for using const control data to influence the work and minimize negative cost impacts
Registration Ends SEPTEMBER 20th REGISTER TODAY
Students can choose to register through one of the following schools to sign up for classes in the Certificate in Construction Project Management.